A Committee of concerned residents and other interested people was formed on August 8th 2014 to be more effective in order to be able to continue to collect information more successfully and be a central point for information for local residents and a central point for action.
The first Committee Meeting of the Ash Vale Action Group was held on Friday August 8th 2014.
- 15 people volunteered to help with setting up the Committee.
- The Ash Vale Action Group will become affiliated with the National Flood Forum.
- Information will be posted on this website for contact details if you are flooded.
- A checklist will be posted to help you know ‘what to do’ if you get flooded.
- Meetings are to be held on the first Friday of each month from 7.30pm.
We welcome additional volunteers to be part of the committee, especially if they have technical knowledge for flooding situation. If you are interested in helping us, please use our contact page to get in touch.